Complete reference and brain dump information about IBM LOT-840 exam
|Exam Name||:||Lotus Notes Domino 8 Configuring Domino Web Servers|
|Questions and Answers||:||122 Q & A|
|Updated On||:||April 24, 2018|
|PDF Download Mirror||:||LOT-840 Brain Dump|
|Get Full Version||:||Killexams LOT-840 Full Version|
LOT-840 Certification Brain Dumps Source : Lotus Notes Domino 8 Configuring Domino Web Servers
Test Code : LOT-840
Test Name : Lotus Notes Domino 8 Configuring Domino Web Servers
Vendor Name : IBM
Q&A : 122 Brain Dump Questions
Lotus Notes is essentially the most favourite choice of all users as a result of its enhance e mail management. It gives e mail points along with contact administration, appointments, assignment, calendar etc. Many clients depend on its carrier to carry out digital verbal exchange.
Lotus Notes Mail Conversion Utility to migrate NSF to trade
It maintains the mailbox in its proprietary file structure, NSF. IBM Notes work with Domino Server, which is chargeable for its protection. although, there are certain issues that can bog down the project whereas the usage of a Lotus Notes utility. subsequently, many clients need to migrate Lotus Notes information to one other electronic mail client, i.e., trade, office 365, or Outlook. in line with statement, MS trade has turn into the option of lots of the conclusion users for e mail migration. during this weblog, we will talk about Lotus Notes to change migration the use of the Lotus Notes Mail Conversion Utility without any facts loss. a 3rd birthday celebration tool, SysTools Mail Migration Wizard is additionally mentioned to perform migration effectively.
Some fundamental explanation why users are looking to Migrate NSF to exchange
a number of explanations have been seen, which makes the consumer carry out the migration between email shoppers. one of the crucial primary reasons to change from Lotus Notes consist of:
Lotus Notes Mail Conversion Utility – efficient answer
When a user tries to import facts from NSF to trade Server, it looks to be very complicated to operate. despite the fact that there are several issues associated with NSF database file Notes, as an instance, it will probably best be accessed within a Lotus Notes utility. because of which all and sundry desires to swap in opposition t another e-mail customer for enhanced event and avail all advantages of web-primarily based application i.e. exchange server. There are so many ways during which clients can switch Lotus Notes NSF to trade ambiance. however, some professional measures will not supply exact outcomes due to lack of technical skills or talents. There happens the want of DominoMail Conversion Utility so that clients can perform migration without any considerations.
thus, it is totally advised to decide on a professional solution to convert Lotus Notes NSF info to MS trade server without any statistics loss. The Mail Migration Wizard is one of the most beneficial classes to operate migration from Domino server to MS alternate. which you can effortlessly down load this software and comply with the given steps to function information conversion. earlier than this, first, we are able to discuss its staggering elements.
Noteworthy aspects of Lotus Notes Mail Conversion Utility
The Domino Mail Conversion Utility makes it possible for users to export Domino records to alternate server 2010, 2013, 2016. before doing the migration, clients need to recognize some pre-requisites i.e., the are living Domino Server atmosphere is should all through conversion, exchange Server environment is required for performing batch migration and mailbox mapping alternative is attainable for saving records from Domino Server to live MS exchange.
Lotus Notes Mail Conversion Utility helps to export distinct Lotus Notes NSF data into alternate Server 2010, 2013, 2016. It offers the step-with the aid of-step operation to convert NSF to alternate in batch. It has a simple person interface that makes the device handy to transfer all NSF objects in bulk.
The Domino Mail Conversion Utility offers a lot of filters to migrate confined amount of information and also store lots of time. With email filters, clients can set a date range to transfer emails within a undeniable period of time. the use of calendar filters, users can export a calendar with all attributes within a specific date range.
There are few contacts which can also be saved more than as soon as in NSF database file which you do not need to export. In such situations, SysTools Mail Migration Wizard helps a user to eliminate duplication contacts from a selected file all over migration from NSF to alternate server. This characteristic helps a person to exclude contacts which can be saved in Lotus Notes NSF file.
Lotus Notes Mail Conversion Utility is an advanced utility that allows a user to Map CN Values with the aid of browsed Names.nsf File. this could equipped sufficient to export IBM Lotus Notes supported CN Values into SMTP layout, which can be supported in other email client purposes.
Steps of Domino Mail Conversion Utility
As we know, there are such a lot of strategies to performing information conversion but all of them aren't all the time a hit. consequently, we've recommended one of the crucial most useful options extract information from NSF to trade the use of Lotus Notes Mail Conversion Utility. in addition, we have defined the finished working steps of this software. along with this, we have coated the most valuable points of the tool in an absolute method.
Title: C-level/President supervisor VP workforce (affiliate/Analyst/and so on.) Directorcharacteristic:
function in IT choice-making procedure: Align business & IT dreams Create IT approach verify IT wants manipulate supplier Relationships consider/Specify brands or providers different function Authorize Purchases not involvedWork cell: business: company measurement: industry: street address city: Zip/postal code State/Province: country:
from time to time, we send subscribers special offers from select partners. Would you like to acquire these particular associate presents by means of e-mail? yes No
Your registration with Eweek will include here free electronic mail e-newsletter(s): information & Views
via submitting your wireless number, you settle that eWEEK, its related houses, and dealer partners providing content material you view might also contact you the usage of contact core technology. Your consent is not required to view content or use web page features.
by way of clicking on the "Register" button under, I agree that I even have cautiously study the phrases of carrier and the privateness coverage and that i comply with be legally sure by using all such phrases.
Registerproceed devoid of consent
IBM's Lotus division has upgraded its Notes/Domino place of work to version 6.5 less then a year after 6.0, in stark contrast to the 3 years it took v6 to hit the shelves. The application is the primary in a sequence of improvements timed to hit the market at 12-18 month intervals to fit IBM's dedication to a brand new accelerated unencumber schedule.
The main objective of edition 6.5 is to allow workplace employees to enrich productiveness via using a single window that integrates many standard and dispersed software points such as e mail, messaging, an updated junk mail filter, presence awareness and an built-in calendar.
Lotus Notes 6.5 builds upon its already mature customer architecture with the addition of new security, organizational and productivity features.
IBM points out that Notes is developed around public key infrastructure (PKI) and designed to be resilient to virus attacks.
Tim Kounadis, Senior Product marketing supervisor in IBM Lotus Messaging solutions neighborhood feels that, in the wake of two contemporary and massive virus assaults, shoppers will locate Notes and Domino's protection features primarily captivating.
"At social gatherings in the past weeks -- outdoor work -- ultimately talk acquired around to who bought the viruses and who didn't, and the people who used Notes for messaging failed to get them," Kounadis says. "Our security is really a further TCO advantage. believe of how a good deal productiveness purchasers lose when a deadly disease brings down desktops or their community."
New management equipment are covered in 6.5 to prepare and tag messages for observe-up. A user described search engine -- developed into the interface -- allows for Lotus purchasers to scour via messages strewn across corporate networks and the net.
A slight change to the Notes interface enables frequently accessed applications, documents, databases, and web sites to be accessible through one-click on access.
Deeply integrated native messaging functions are courtesy of IBM's enterprise IM client, Sametime. as an example, customers can message a colleague without delay through an open electronic mail window with no need to switch to another program. IBM feels that these comfort and productiveness features substantiate the sticker rate.
"it's crucial to needless to say 6.5 represents the important product unencumber for our flagship - Notes/Domino product line for 2003," said Kounadis. "however Notes 6.5 comprises first-of-its-variety immediate messaging integration, as well as new and advanced mail administration equipment and different features that improve conclusion-consumer productivity. And Domino 6.5 adds main new operating system and platform assist, including guide for Linux on IBM zSeries servers and the Domino web entry client running in a Mozilla browser on a Linux computing device."
To sweeten the deal and inspire adoption, IBM is together with incentives for 6.5 licensees to receive free 20-license packs of IBM Lotus immediate Messaging and WebSphere Portal express. The present is only first rate from October 1 to December 31.
Lotus Notes/Domino 6.5 could be made publicly purchasable September 30 with an linked charge of $89.82 USD per person. partners and beta sites have already skilled an open beta software.
LOT-840 Certification Brain Dumps Source : Lotus Notes Domino 8 Configuring Domino Web Servers
Test Code : LOT-840
Test Name : Lotus Notes Domino 8 Configuring Domino Web Servers
Vendor Name : IBM
Q&A : 122 Brain Dump Questions
Obviously it is hard assignment to pick solid certification questions/answers assets concerning review, reputation and validity since individuals get sham because of picking incorrectly benefit. Killexams.com ensure to serve its customers best to its assets concerning exam dumps update and validity. The vast majority of other's sham report objection customers come to us for the brain dumps and pass their exams cheerfully and effectively. We never trade off on our review, reputation and quality because killexams review, killexams reputation and killexams customer certainty is vital to us. Uniquely we deal with killexams.com review, killexams.com reputation, killexams.com sham report grievance, killexams.com trust, killexams.com validity, killexams.com report and killexams.com scam. In the event that you see any false report posted by our rivals with the name killexams sham report grievance web, killexams.com sham report, killexams.com scam, killexams.com dissension or something like this, simply remember there are constantly terrible individuals harming reputation of good administrations because of their advantages. There are a great many fulfilled clients that pass their exams utilizing killexams.com brain dumps, killexams PDF questions, killexams hone questions, killexams exam simulator. Visit Killexams.com, our specimen questions and test brain dumps, our exam simulator and you will realize that killexams.com is the best brain dumps site.
Killexams RH-302 study guide | Killexams P8010-005 study tools | Killexams 000-740 practice exam | Killexams 1D0-571 test answers | Killexams C9550-606 test questions | Killexams C_TPLM30_65 mock test | Killexams 250-510 cheat sheet | Killexams HP2-B106 mock exam | Killexams COG-605 test prep | Killexams 9L0-206 cheat sheets | Killexams 000-423 reading practice test | Killexams 000-M63 bootcamp | Killexams E20-515 essay questions | Killexams 000-649 braindumps | Killexams HP0-085 test questions | Killexams PEGACDA71V1 study guide | Killexams HP0-656 test questions and answers | Killexams 000-664 exam prep | Killexams QQ0-200 english practice test | Killexams 000-M646 real questions |
Real LOT-840 questions that appeared in test today
killexams.com IBM Certification contemplate guides are setup by IT experts. Bunches of understudies have been whining that there are an excessive number of questions in such a significant number of training exams and study aid, and they are recently worn out to manage the cost of any more. Seeing killexams.com specialists work out this far reaching rendition while still assurance that all the learning is secured after profound research and examination.
At killexams.Com, we offer thoroughly reviewed IBM LOT-840 precisely equal Questions and Answers that are just required for clearing LOT-840 check, and to get certified with the aid of IBM. We virtually assist people improve their understanding to memorize the Q&A and certify. It is a excellent preference to boost up your profession as a professional in the Industry.
Killexams.Com proud of our recognition of helping people clean the LOT-840 take a look at of their first actual attempts. Our achievement fees in the beyond years were virtually astonishing, way to our glad customers whore now able to propel their careers in the fast lane. Killexams.Com is the primary choice amongst IT specialists, in particular the ones who are trying to climb up the hierarchy levels faster of their respective businesses.
Killexams.Com Huge Discount Coupons and Promo Codes are as under;
WC2017 : 60% Discount Coupon for all exams on internet site
PROF17 : 10% Discount Coupon for Orders extra than $69
DEAL17 : 15% Discount Coupon for Orders extra than $ninety nine
DECSPECIAL : 10% Special Discount Coupon for All Orders
We have our professionals operating consistently for the gathering of actual examination questions of LOT-840. All the pass4sure questions and solutions of LOT-840 collected by means of our organization are inspected and updated by means of our LOT-840 ensured group. We stay related to the competition showed up in the LOT-840 test to get their audits about the LOT-840 check, we acquire LOT-840 examination hints and traps, their revel in approximately the techniques utilized as a part of the actual LOT-840 exam, the mix-usathey completed inside the real test and after that enhance our fabric appropriately. When you enjoy our pass4sure questions and solutions, you'll feel positive approximately every one of the topics of test and feel that your perception has been enormously progressed. These pass4sure questions and answers are not surely hone questions, those are actual exam questions and answers which might be sufficient to bypass the LOT-840 examination in the beginning endeavor.
IBM certifications are very required crosswise over IT institutions. HR directors lean in the direction of applicants who've a comprehension of the subject matter, in addition to having finished confirmation exams in the situation. All the IBM certification help supplied on killexams.Com are recounted round the arena.
It is actual to mention that you are attempting to find real checks questions and solutions for the Lotus Notes Domino 8 Configuring Domino Web Servers examination? We are right here to offer you one most up to date and first-class assets that is killexams.Com, We have amassed a database of questions from actual tests with a purpose to provide you with a risk to plan and skip LOT-840 examination on the major undertaking. All training materials at the killexams.Com web site are innovative and checked via enterprise professionals.
Why killexams.Com is the Ultimate choice for affirmation planning?
1. A satisfactory object that Help You Prepare for Your Exam:
killexams.Com is a definitive making plans hotspot for passing the IBM LOT-840 examination. We have deliberately consented and collected real exam questions and answers, which can be up to date with an indistinguishable recurrence from actual exam is up to date, and investigated through enterprise specialists. Our IBM licensed experts from severa associations are capable and certified/affirmed humans who have investigated every inquiry and answer and explanation segment maintaining in mind the cease aim to allow you to comprehend the idea and pass the IBM examination. The maximum perfect approach to plan LOT-840 examination isnt perusing a route reading, however taking exercise actual questions and information the proper answers. Practice questions help set you up for the thoughts, as well as the approach in which questions and answer picks are introduced amid the real exam.
2. Easy to recognize Mobile Device Access:
killexams provide to a splendid diploma smooth to apply get right of entry to to killexams.Com items. The concentration of the site is to present genuine, updated, and to the direct fabric toward enable you to have a look at and skip the Lotus Notes Domino 8 Configuring Domino Web Servers. You can rapidly find the actual questions and answer database. The website is flexible amicable to allow consider anywhere, so long as you've got internet affiliation. You can really stack the PDF in portable and concentrate wherever.
three. Access the Most Recent Lotus Notes Domino 8 Configuring Domino Web Servers Real Questions and Answers:
Our Exam databases are often updated for the duration of the time to include the maximum current real questions and answers from the IBM LOT-840 exam. Having Accurate, actual and modern-day actual exam questions, you may pass your examination on the main try!
4. Our Materials is Verified through killexams.Com Industry Experts:
We are doing struggle to giving you precise Lotus Notes Domino 8 Configuring Domino Web Servers exam questions and answers, alongside clarifications. Each Q&A on killexams.Com has been showed by IBM certified professionals. They are rather qualified and affirmed humans, who've severa times of professional revel in identified with the IBM checks.
5. We Provide all killexams.Com Exam Questions and Include Detailed Answers with Explanations:
Not at all like numerous other exam prep web sites, killexams.Com gives updated actual IBM LOT-840 exam questions, in addition to nitty gritty answers, clarifications and charts. This is important to help the hopeful understand the proper answer, in addition to insights approximately the options that were incorrect.
Killexams.Com Huge Discount Coupons and Promo Codes are as beneath;
WC2017 : 60% Discount Coupon for all checks on internet site
PROF17 : 10% Discount Coupon for Orders more than $sixty nine
DEAL17 : 15% Discount Coupon for Orders greater than $99
DECSPECIAL : 10% Special Discount Coupon for All Orders
Killexams 642-731 free pdf | Killexams HP0-751 brain dumps | Killexams 920-807 test prep | Killexams JN0-420 pdf download | Killexams 648-385 test answers | Killexams BH0-005 practice questions | Killexams 000-071 study tools | Killexams CMQ-OE study guide | Killexams 000-113 practice exam | Killexams 310-230 test prep | Killexams ASC-029 test questions and answers | Killexams P3OF bootcamp | Killexams 650-157 free test | Killexams FM0-302 test questions | Killexams JN0-340 free test online | Killexams 1Z0-468 mock exam | Killexams HP0-Y16 english practice test | Killexams 300-160 test questions | Killexams ST0-132 free pdf | Killexams HP0-J63 mock test |
You simply want a weekend to prepare LOT-840 examination with those dumps.
I highly recommend this bundle to everyone planning to get LOT-840 q and a. Exams for this certification are hard, and it takes a lot of work to pass them. killexams.com does most of it for you. LOT-840 exam I got from this website had most of the questions provided during the exam. Without these dumps, I think I would fail, and this is why so many people dont pass LOT-840 exam from the first try.
Its right to read books for LOT-840 examination, however make certain your success with these Q&A.
I had taken the LOT-840 arrangement from the killexams.Com as that turned into a median diploma for the readiness which had in the end given the exceptional degree of the planning to set off the ninety % scores in the LOT-840 checktests. I without a doubt extremely joyful inside the device I were given issues the matters emptied the exciting technique and thru the helpof the equal; I had at lengthy last got the detail out and about. It had made my association a ton of much less tough and with the help of the killexams.Com I have been organized to expand properly inside the existence.
Where can I find study guide for good knowledge of LOT-840 exam?
Killexams.Com is a remarkable internet website online for LOT-840 certification material. While i discovered you at the internet, I practicallyjoyed in excitement as it have become exactly what i used to be searching out. I used to be searching out some real and plenty much less high-priced help on line because I didnt have the time to undergo bunch of books. I found enough look at question herethat proved to be very useful. I used for you to score nicely in my IBM test and Im obliged.
it is fine idea to memorize those LOT-840 modern dumps.
I have been using the killexams.com for a while to all my exams. Last week, I passed with a great score in the LOT-840 exam by using the Q&A study resources. I had some doubts on topics, but the material cleared all my doubts. I have easily found the solution for all my doubts and issues. Thanks for providing me the solid and reliable material. It is the best product as I know.
Just try these dumps and success is yours.
Thanks to killexams.com team who provides very valuable practice question bank with explanations. I have cleared LOT-840 exam with 73.5% score. Thank U very much for your services. I have subcribed to various question banks of killexams.com like LOT-840. The question banks were very helpful for me to clear these exams. Your mock exams helped a lot in clearing my LOT-840 exam with 73.5%. To the point, precise and nicely explained solutions. Keep up the good work.
What do you mean by LOT-840 exam?
As I gone through the street, I made heads turn and every single person that walked past me was looking at me. The reason of my sudden popularity was that I had gotten the best marks in my Cisco test and everyone was stunned at it. I was astonished too but I knew how such an achievement was possible for me without killexams.com QAs and that was all because of the preparatory classes that I took on this Killexams.com. They were perfect enough to make me perform so good.
Can you believe, all LOT-840 questions I prepared were asked.
Nowadays i am very glad because of the fact i have were given a completely high score in my LOT-840 exam. I couldnt assume i would be able to do it but this killexams.Com made me count on in any other case. The internet educators are doing their interest very well and i salute them for his or her determination and devotion.
Is there a manner to pass LOT-840 examination at the start strive?
I am very plenty glad with your take a look at papers mainly with the solved troubles. Your check papers gave me courage to appear in the LOT-840 paper with self assurance. The end result is 77.25%. Once once more I entire heartedly thank the killexams.Com group. No different way to skip the LOT-840 exam aside from killexams.Com model papers. I individually cleared other tests with the assist of killexams.Com question bank. I suggest it to each one. If you need to skip the LOT-840 examination then take killexamss help.
What study guide do I need to prepare to pass LOT-840 exam?
I sought LOT-840 help on the internet and discovered this killexams.com. It gave me numerous cool stuff to take a look at from for my LOT-840 check. Its needless to say that i was able to get via the test without issues.
Where can I find LOT-840 Latest and updated dumps questions?
Because of LOT-840 certificate you got many chances for security professionals development to your career. I wanted to progress my vocation in information security and wanted to become certified as a LOT-840. In that case I decided to take help from killexams.com and started my LOT-840 exam training through LOT-840 exam cram. LOT-840 exam cram made LOT-840 certificate studies easy to me and helped me to achieve my goals effortlessly. Now I can say without hesitation, without this website I never passed my LOT-840 exam in first try.
Killexams 000-601 reading practice test | Killexams CAS-002 test questions | Killexams C9560-505 cheat sheets | Killexams EX0-001 mock test | Killexams ST0-052 practice questions | Killexams 000-324 entrance exam | Killexams 1Z0-807 online test | Killexams C2090-611 brain dumps | Killexams 700-801 exam prep | Killexams 000-900 practice questions | Killexams 000-256 bootcamp | Killexams CS0-001 Practice test | Killexams 650-196 study guide | Killexams ST0-199 cheat sheet | Killexams 70-486 sample test | Killexams HP3-024 test prep | Killexams 1D0-570 boot camp | Killexams 000-070 test prep | Killexams HP0-830 essay questions | Killexams HP0-821 free test online |
Disorderly habits – Monday at three:forty p.m., a truck door got caught by using the wind and hit a automobile within the McDonald’s car parking zone, 840 Park Ave. A sixty six-year-ancient man and a 22-12 months-historical girl received into an argument. each had been warned for disorderly conduct.
medicine – Tuesday at 12:39 a.m., a traffic cease close the Maple Avenue and Lincoln Avenue intersection resulted in police citing a boy with possession of tobacco and a curfew violation. a woman turned into referred to with operating a vehicle after suspension, possession of marijuana and carrying drug paraphernalia.
Intoxicated adult – Tuesday at 2:07 a.m., a traffic cease in the one hundred block of Vermont road resulted in police citing a girl for underage consuming.
Disorderly habits – Tuesday at 9:37 a.m., a girl said hearing breaking glass upstairs at a property in the a hundred block of East Mill highway. everybody worried was warned for disorderly conduct.
Theft – Tuesday at 1:20 p.m., a man reported that a package turned into stolen in the 600 block of Lakeshore force.
Accident – Tuesday at 3:34 p.m., two women had been worried in a car accident near Citgo, 1516 N. Spring St. One lady changed into stated with inattentive riding.
medicine – Tuesday at 10:39 p.m., a 25-year-old man was stated with operating a car after revocation and a 29-yr-ancient was referred for possession of drugs close the Maple Avenue and Vita Avenue intersection.
Intoxicated grownup – Wednesday at 12 a.m., a 33-year-historical woman become referred to with working a vehicle while intoxicated near the Chatham street and core street intersection.
site visitors – Wednesday at 12:14 a.m., a sixteen-12 months-ancient girl informed police that several automobiles have been blockading her and not letting her flow. One boy become trying to delivery a fight. everybody was mentioned with curfew violations.
First nighttime Boston: New yr�s Eve, 1 p.m. to middle of the night, downtown Boston. Daylong pageant of artwork, tune, dance, ice sculpture, fireworks and more. Buttons $15 in advance, $18 on Dec. 31; free for babies four and younger. www.firstnight.org.
Weymouth Elks� New yr�s Eve birthday party: New yr�s Eve, 7 p.m. to hour of darkness, Elks inn, 1197 Washington St. nation and rock night celebration, line dancing, buffet dinner, continental breakfast, champagne toast. Tickets are $25. call 781-331- 5593.
Hull New yr�s Eve Dinner Dance: New 12 months�s Eve, 7 p.m. , Knights of Columbus, 440 Nantasket Ave. Tickets, $30. call 781-925-1712.
Hikes and walks
First Day Hike: New year�s Day, 1 p.m., Blue Hills Reservation, Houghton�s Pond main parking lot, 840 Hillside St., Milton. put on sturdy boots or relaxed walking footwear and heat garb and convey water. get pleasure from hot soup and mountain climbing. Walks for all ranges, from family unit hikes around the pond to a one-or two-hour trek.
Nature stroll: New year�s Day, 1 p.m., Clapp highway, Scituate�s West end. Snacks and sizzling drinks. call 781-659-8168. Donations welcome.
Take a dip
Humarock New yr�s Plunge: New 12 months�s Day, noon, seashore conclusion of Marshfield Avenue. Humarock seashore improvement affiliation�s annual swim for the native food pantry. Spectators are asked to deliver a personal-care merchandise such as cleaning soap, shaving cream or toothpaste to donate to the meals pantry. call 617-668-9267.
Rexhame Rangers New 12 months�s Dip: New yr�s Day, midday, Rexhame seashore. carry a nonperishable meals merchandise for Marshfield neighborhood Christmas. pick up T-shirts after the swim at Pre-video game activities on Snow street. call 781-834- 2747.
• Shannon Mattingly to Bradford L. Tipton, sun Meadow No. 3, Lot seventy three, $288,600
• Dennis L. and Gail M. Hungerford to Timothy D. and Alison C. Pierie, 2nd Addition to West Hills, Lot four, Block 2, $571,850
• Sabra P. Cleveland, trustee of the Sabra P. Cleveland Revocable trust, to Dannie C. and Lucinda J. Potter, Willow Creek at Mountain excessive, Lot 33, $439,000
• Caroleen A. Van Hoomissen to Chris A. Metzger and Clover N. Dill, Skyliner Summit at damaged good Phases 7-eight, Lot 124, $512,500
• Bruce A. and Cindee L. Gannon to Jacob L. and Stacie R. Skeeters, Deschutes River recreation Homesites Unit eight part 2, Lot 15, Block 107, $166,000
• Mary T. and Richard L. Van Dyke II, trustees of the Van Dyke household trust, to Thomas J. Andringa and Mary ok. charter, sunset View Estates part 2, Lot 25, $815,000
• Cary S. and Beth J. Pollack, trustees of the Pollack residing believe, to Charles B. and Nancy okay. Canfield, trustees of the Canfield Joint Revocable trust, Bridges at Shadow Glen phase 2A, Lot 104, $439,000
• Ashley Burbank, who obtained title as Ashley Grucza, to James H. and Sharon G. McCulloch, trustees of the McCulloch family unit Revocable believe, Village Pointe Phases four-7, $249,000
• Eugene E. and Kimberly P. Licitra to Scott pattern, Willow Springs part 2, Lot forty, $295,000
• Dunlap best homes Inc. to David J. Browning, North Rim, Lot 8, Block 4, $278,500
• Hailey M. Garside to Jonathan P. and Jamie M. Samples, trustees of the Jonathan & Jamie Samples dwelling believe, Park Addition to Bend, Lot 5, Block 14, $710,000
• Blok family LLC to Bryan W. and Shelly ok. Hicks, Eagle Park, Lot 1, $285,000
• John R. and Alice A. Meyer to John M. and Sherri Salcido, Cliffs, Lot 34, $329,000
• Thomas L., Tamara S. and Elliott k. Rose to John M. and Michelle E. Googins, Avonlea Estates, Lot 13, Block 1, $265,500
• Hayden homes LLC to Fernando Herrera and Courtney Walters, Obsidian Trails part 1, Lot 22, $206,990
• Bungalows at NWX building LLC to Judith L. Logan, trustees of the Judy Logan Revocable have faith, Bungalows at Northwest Crossing condo Stage 2, Lot three, $449,000
• Zachary D. and Leah M. Roberts to Jonathon E. Noga, Summerfield part three, Lot 26, Block 5, $220,000
• Misty L. Nicklous, trustee of the Judith CA Fogo trust, to Robert Sposato and Penelope Youngfeather, Ponderosa Cascade, Lot 12, Block 5, $425,000
• Hayden buildings LLC to Lyndsey A. Cotton, Rosengarth Estates Phases 1-3, Lot 4, $298,380
• Rivers aspect Property building LLC to Pahlisch buildings Inc., Rivers edge Village section 17, a lot forty eight-49, $393,598
• Benjamin F. Oakes, trustee of the estate Benjamin F. Oakes Revocable believe, and Geraldine C. Oakes to Audra L. Loehner, Stonehedge West phase 1, Lot 2, $272,000
• Alison M. and Aaron Rogstad to Michael A. and Lindsay M. Yonce, Bonne domestic Addition to Bend, Lot 15, Block 28, $470,000
• Aaron Bechdolt to Christopher T. Salvo and Alison D. Van Hoy, Lava Crest South, Lot 3, $299,900
• Brian S. and Cindy ok. Blume, trustees of the Blume Joint trust, to Jon McKnight, Awbrey Butte Homesites section 32, Lot eleven, $758,500
• Roger B. and Jennith E. Hoyt to John and Laurie Danahy, bushes Creek 2 section 5, Lot 73, $510,000
• Michael W. Hess to Trever D. and Bogwen M. Jolly, Tall Pines fifth Addition, Lot 10, Block 23, $339,000
• Anthony Enriquez, trustee of the Louis R. Zekmeister trust and of the Amelai Zekmeister have faith, to Jennifer L. lee, North Pilot Butte Addition, Lot 31, Block 2, $215,000
• Juan Acuna to Virginia Segoviano, Ni-Lah-Sha Phases 2-3, Lot ninety four, $309,000
• Allybrooke customized buildings Inc. to Michael and Shawna Sundberg, Canyon Rim Village phase 7, Lot 165, $382,000
• Hayden buildings LLC to Mary J. Paul, trustee of the Mary Jane Paul trust, Bailey, Lot 35, $299,205
• Francine ok. Fisher, trustee of the Francine ok. Fisher Survivors have confidence, to Joseph M. and Margaret Claire, Ridge at Eagle Crest 28, Lot 171, $505,000
• Dunlap excellent buildings Inc. to Charles and Barbara k. Barnhart, Crane Meadow, Lot 7, $299,900
• Ross developed homes LLC to Joey P. and Christine D. Earwicker, break Park 3rd Addition part three, Lot 23, $373,400
• Larry E. Simmons et al. to Paul A. and Nancy Jackson, Ridge at Eagle Crest 50, Lot 214, $355,000
• Hayden homes LLC to James H. and Carol J. Carmichael, trustees of the Carmichael family unit 2002 Revocable have faith, Bailey, Lot 37, $334,990
• Marc and Cheryl Hitson to Ricky G. and Ella G. Rogerson, Hillman, a whole lot 6-10, Block 60, $200,000
• Jan R. Pederson and Rose L. Thrush-Pederson, trustees of the Pederson household trust, to Scott C. Thurman and Sara G. Parker, Ridge at Eagle Crest 12, Lot 62, $315,000
• Tartan Druim LLC to Eric an Eilish Canady, Tetherow section 5, an awful lot 222-223, $1,451,640
• Ronald Anderson, trustee of the Keystone have confidence, to John W. Nichols, lessen Bridge Estates, Lot three, Block 5, $225,000
• Richard J. and Laura W. Grady, trustees of the Grady Revocable residing trust, to Casey and Katrina Russell, Ridgewater Phases 1-2, Lot 48, $598,four hundred
• Bungalows at NWX development LLC to Natalie Gonzales, Bungalows at Northwest Crossing house Stage 2, Lot 21, $199,000
• Linda Jordan, trustee of the LSM have faith, to Daniel A. and Sue Matthews, trustees of the Matthews household have confidence, Pines at Pilot Butte Phases 3-4, Lot 23, $399,900
• Lucas Nelson to Martha L. Henderson, Stage cease Meadows 4th Addition, Lot 52, $235,000
• Laurence E. and Patricia L. Sewell to Scot and Kimberlee Soares, Skyliner Summit at broken accurate phase 2, Lot ninety seven, $609,000
• Mitchell Shapiro, trustee of the very own trust of Mitchell Shapiro, and John Corso to Debra A. Hadley, South Village, Lot 7, $272,000
• Paul and Lori Dinger to Daniel T. Brown to Kyann M. Anderson, Conifer Acres, Lot 6, Block 2, $210,000
• BEF residences LLC to Nolan commercial houses LLC, Townsite of Redmond, lots 1-2, Block forty eight, $350,000
• Cynthia E. Kautz, who took title as Cyndi E. Bissell, to Steven J. Roberts and Sharon Murray-Roberts, Laurel Springs, Lot 20, $369,000
• Cloudcrest buildings LLC to Darcy M. Maupin and Teri L. DeLaMontanya, perspective Ridge, Lot 2, $472,176
• Dipaolo homes LLC to opportunity M. Sutfin and Mackinzie A. Apperson, Hayden View part 2, Lot 77, $218,000
• Lyndon L. Moore to Matthew J. and Megan Phillips and Richard S. and Karen L. Davies, hole Pine Estates section 5, Lot eighty four, $575,000
• Douglass W. Rathkamp and Amy L. Wheat, trustees of the Rathkamp Wheat trust, to Benjamin J. and Andrienne H. Phillips, trustees of the Benjamin J. Phillips and Adrienne H. Phillips Revocable trust, Northwest Crossing Phases 20-22, Lot 840, $650,000
• Alybrooke customized buildings Inc. to Patricia and Laurence Swell, Breckenridge, Lot 6, $399,000
• Miles J. Hutchins to John R. and Alice A. Meyer, summer Creek phase 2, Lot 52, $258,000
• Jeffrey B. Hedges to Michael J. younger, Cascade View Estates section 1, Lot 172, $352,000
• David A. and Kathy L. Jones to Clifford Robson, Partition Plat 2007-forty five, Lot 2, $a hundred and fifty,000
• C. G. Eischen to Andrew V. and Ester J. Hill, Quelah Condominiums part 5, Lot 88, $350,000
• Laurel ok. Francis, trustee of the Laurel k. Francis Revocable dwelling have confidence, to Cort Buchholz and Erica F. Loder, Partition Plat 2002-77, Lot 2, $330,000
• Leslie and Derek Rodrigues to Cynthia E. and Brady A. Kautz, Deschutes River Woods, Lot 3, Block DDD, $369,900
• Michael D. Szigeti to Gregg N. and Megan C. Garnett, 1st Addition to Bend Park, a great deal 1-2, Block 116, $289,000
• Linda J. Curl, who received title as Linda J. Neilsen, to Shane M. and Deanna L. Neilsen, Madison Phases 1-three, Lot four, $360,000
• Signature Homebuilders LLC to Savanha and Aaron Bechdolt, Woodward Highlands, Lot 5, $359,900
• Chris Veatch and Mollie Hogan to Kelly Futerer and Shay T. Casey, Partition Plat 2002-seventy three, Lot 2, $685,000
• Jessie C. Gillet to Cole and Lindsay R. Kacalek, Township 18, range 13, area 3, $365,000
• Winfield Carrick to Joseph P. and Dinah W. Slattery, Bonne home Addition to Bend, Lot 31, Block 12, $599,900
• David W. and Susan C. Nelson to Daniel C. and Lisa Andberg, Deschutes River endeavor Homesites Unit 6 half 1, Lot 1, Block sixty three, $595,000
• Robert P. Pizzuto to Russell B. Truell, Caldera Springs phase 3, Lot 3, $415,000
• Brian L. Keith to Marc and Michael Murat, Canyon View, Lot 2, Block 4, $240,000
• Hayden homes LLC to Michael and Rebecca Kinsey, Obsidian Trails section 1, Lot 21, $250,440
• Cloudcrest buildings to Melvin and Christine Buted, Boyd Crossing 2, Lot 1, $299,947
• Tonkey properties LLC to Bend Land Holdings LLC, BID 2, lots 10-eleven, Block 2, $2,850,000
• Helen E. Byrne, trustee of the Helen Elaine Byrne dwelling have faith, to Richard H. Hyde and Bonnie J. and Susan Skakel, Rivers facet Village phase 2, a great deal eleven-12, Block 2, $385,000
• Brian M. and Becky A. Yount to Karl and Tammy Spindler, Carriage Addition No. 1, Lot 5, Block 5, $220,000
• Bruce N. Davis, trustee of the Bruce N. Davis 2004 Revocable Inter Vivos have confidence, to Thomas G. and Barbara J. Barber, pink-Bar Estates phase 2, Lot 63, $257,500
• Stone Bridge buildings NW LLC to Brian S. and Cindy ok. Blume, Jones Farm, Lot 21, $454,900
• Sessler homes LLC to Kori and Aric Isfeld, Riverrim PUD phase 10, Lot 433, $one hundred sixty five,000
• 3 factor investment LLC to Sammy E. and Gwen A. Wooldridge, trustees of the Wooldridge family unit trust, Ridge at Eagle Crest 39, Lot 6, $540,000
• Hayden homes LLC to Tom L. Tom and Tiffany L. St. Germain-Tom, Obsidian Trails part 1, Lot 23, $232,121
• Robert E. and Sandra L. Tow to Ronald J. Kmiecik and Lisa R. Durham, Crooked River Ranch No. 5, Lot 143, $350,000
• Pahlisch buildings Inc. to Earl J. and Jacqueline Vermilyea, trustees of the Early & Jacqueline Vermilyea dwelling have confidence 2016, Bridges at Shadow Glen phase 3B, Lot 274, $583,000
• Alan H. page to Stephanie Salafia and Arlo Corwin, Sunnyside Addition, a great deal 11-12, Block 5, $249,900
• Rogers West development LLC to Bruce A. Boyle, Oakview Phases 11-14, Lot three, $308,one hundred
• Hayden buildings LLC to Jeremy T. and Megan B. Nied, Pettigrew area part 2, Lot 22, $319,414
• Rexford W. and Victoria A. Bolling to Milton C. McConnell and Ilene M. trend, Sagewood, Lot 3, $548,000
• Hayden buildings LLC to Timothy L. and Stephanie T. Hix, Cascade Heights part three, Lot 35, $346,240
• Kerry Newell and Julie Vosberg to Daniel and Mary J. Stoller, Township 17, range 14, part 22, $1,355,000
• SGS building LLC to Cloudcrest buildings LLC, viewpoint Ridge, plenty 23 and 33, $375,000
• Millview development LLC to James and Kirsten Barnes, Partition Plat 2015-13, Lot 1, $215,000
• Joshua and Sadie O. Rutter and James Galaba to Jason R. and Deborah A. Sanderl, 4th Addition to West Hills, Lot 2, Block 4, $555,000
• Herbert D. and Cindy L. Miller to Nicholas C. and Rachael A. Haring, Township 14, latitude 13, area 14, $509,000
• Thomas and Laura E. Sisterson to Jon C. and Terrie L. Griffin, Wild River part 1, Lot 5, Block 2, $250,000
• Leslie A. Carter to Janet B. and John L. Campbell, Bluffs at River Bend Phases three-4, Lot 16, $685,000
• West Bend Property Co. LLC to Daniel V. Easton and Mara J. Bresnick, Northwest Crossing section 29, Lot 1057, $355,000
• Nicole Cobb to Jerry okay. Larsen Revocable believe, Mountain Peaks part 1, Lot 17, $200,000
• Adrian S. and Susan J. Reyes to Donahue family trust LLC, Tetherow part 2, Lot eleven, $800,000
• Donahue family have faith LLC to William D. Greiter, Tetherow part 2, Lot eleven, $471,000
• David Benting to James G. and Jennifer Padilla, Woodridge phase 2, Lot 36, $279,000
• Lava apartment LLC to Benjamin B. Ostlind, trustee of the Jean G. Ostlind Revocable trust and of the Benjamin B. Ostlind 2000 have confidence, Putnam Pointe master condominium, Lot 1, $2,525,000
• Nicko properties LLC to Christopher N. and Rebecca A. Kelley, trustees of the Kelley household believe, Emerald Villa, Lot 9, $337,500
• Nicko homes LLC to Christopher N. and Rebecca A. Kelley, trustees of the Kelley family have confidence, Emerald Villa, Lot three, $332,500
• James G. and Jennifer L. Padilla to Erin and Rodney A. Garrison II, Partition Plat 2005-fifty three, Lot 3, $277,000
• Larry R. and Nancy L. green, trustees of the Larry R. and Nancy L. green Revocable have confidence, to Laurie A. Miller, trustee of the Laurie A. Miller Revocable family unit have faith, River Terrace, Lot 11, Block 15, $450,000
• Dusty D. and Melony A. Baker, trustees of the Dusty D. Baker & Melony A. Baker family have faith, to Dusty J. and Stacey N. Baker, Whispering Pines Estates 4th Addition, Lot 6, Block 2, $267,000
• Gerardo and Deryl A. Ramos, trustees of the Ramos Revocable family believe, to Christopher D. and Diane R. Mallory, Crosswinds, Lot 20, $347,000
• Scott and Jennifer McKinney to Timothy J. and Prudence M. Lay, Coyote Springs phase 2, Lot 24, $540,000
• Michael J. Tennant to Gary L. and joy L. Graham, trustees of the Graham family living believe, Northwest Crossing Phases 9-10, Lot 440, $413,000
• Marilyn R. and Charles E. Deaton Jr. to Marvin and carol Berkman, Deer Park 4, Lot 38, Block 22, $228,000
• Charlotte J. Wormington, trustee of the Fred H. Elliott Irrevocable trust, to Nicko homes LLC, Township 14, range 13, part 33, $638,000
• US bank national affiliation to Norman W. and Mary P. Simmons, trustees of the Simmons family Turst, Canyon Rim Village phase 7, Lot 155, $350,000
• Bend area Habitat for Humanity to Nicole Guerra, Silver Lake Terrace, Lot 1, $280,000
• Hayden homes LLC to Martha C. Swain, trustee of the Martha Swain have faith, Pettigrew region section 2, Lot 24, $244,990
• John and Cathleen D. Churm to Todd W. and Carla S. Falcone, Pine Canyon part 3, Lot forty three, $750,000
• Debra A. Galicia to David A. Swanson, Sundance part three, a whole lot 24-25, Block 9, $261,265
• David and Alissa Watson to Stephen and Alaina Wagner, River Canyon Estates No. 4, Lot 260, $419,900
• Derin J. and enjoyment D. A. Abbott to Sheryl S. Yeager, Spring Meadow, Lot 4, $278,800
• Mike Prescott to David S. and Kelly E. Chrysler, Partition Plat 2006-forty two, Lot 1, $222,800
• Gene and Ron M. Cota to M. J. Cramer, trustee of the Cramer household have faith, hollow Pine Estates phase 5, Lot ninety nine, $364,900
• Todd and Jayna Shreve to Ronald L. Krasowski, South Forty, Lot 5, Block 2, $one hundred eighty,000
• Paul N. and Carolyn J. Poetsch to Kristina E. Burges, Foxborough phase 3, Lot 126, $297,000
• Karen S. Allison to Richard E. and Ruby D. Davis, Tetherow Crossing phase 4, Lot 1, Block 2, $402,000
• Russell S. and Levena Moyer to Ryan J. and Kirsten D. Speyer, Dobbin Acres, Lot 9, Block 2, $449,900
• Centerra residences LLC to Stanley H. and Monica E. Ross, Tetherow phase 2, Lot 20, $265,000
• David W. Kraus, trustee of the David W. Kraus living believe, to David and Dianne Scott, South Briar, Lot 14, $292,500
• Pahlisch homes Inc. to Dean E. Bliss and Erin E. Harris, Bridges at Shadow Glen part 2B, Lot 224, $405,000
• James H. and Shawna R. Majetich to Jacqueline Ramirez and Silvestre Rivera, Summerfield part 2, Lot 3, Block 2, $230,050
• Tim and Monica Burdsall to Kenneth R. York and Katherine Cheng-York, Parks at damaged proper phase 5, Lot 199, $750,000
• Tri-County Builders Corp. to Julie I. Friedman, Timbers, Lot 6, $359,000
• Bend Capital partners V LLC to Keith A. and Deanne J. Kenneally, trustees of the Kenneally Revocable have faith, Bend, Lot 14, Block 22, $1,250,000
• Salvesen buildings LLC to Larry M. and Alisa A. Banda, Northwest Crossing section 26, Lot 970, $585,000
• examine Aspen LLC to Matthew T. and Erin M. Bulber, Township 22, range 10, section 5, $160,000
• Jeffrey B. Kast to Mark D. and Marcy L. Elias, Mountain Village East 5, Lot sixteen, Block 33, $395,000
• Robert L. and Stephanie D. Uetrecht to Luis Urich and Patricia Paparcuri, Parks at broken true, Lot fifty nine, $555,000
• Cynthia D. and John W. Livingston III to Danny J. and Rhonda J. Stephenson, Township 17, latitude 12, area 13, $380,000
• Janice E. Newburn, trustee of the Newburn Joint have faith, to Ronald J. and Elizabeth k. Lush, Golf Townhomes at damaged excellent section 1, Lot 2, $450,000
• Richard B. and Nancy J. Carter to Gordon P. and Eleanor J. Rubard, Awbrey Butte Homesites part 23, Lot 1, Block 24, $761,000
• Michael k. Frede to Ryan and Tara Johnson, Canyon Breeze, Lot 22, $357,500
• James and Jim Perkins to Eric and Lindsay Parnell, Wiestoria, Lot 12, Block 37, $264,000
• Deborah A. and Willard H. Scherrer Jr., trustees of the Willard H. & Deborah A. Scherrer Jr. 1993 family have confidence, to ninety seven & Quince construction LLC, $1,one hundred,000
• Jeremy D. Rose to Matthew S. and Jennifer L. Stephens, Parkland, Lot sixty five, $285,000
• James M. Schlegel to Lawrence D. and Bonnie S. Dalton, Eagle Crest 13, Lot 22, $570,000
• Montie L. and Cheryl M. 1st Earl Baldwin of Bewdley to Sigfred L. and Pamela Pedersen, Evergreen Park, Lot 1, Block 2, $183,500
• James L. Eckstein construction Inc. to Sydney E. Everhart, Deschutes River Woods, Lot 89, Block S, $344,900
• Arbor Builders LLC to Dylan M. Arnold, Huntington Meadows Phases 7-eight, Lot 143, $229,500
• Jerry D. Winton Jr. to Jesse and Brandee Kliewer, Deschutes River Woods, Lot 51, Block KKK, $177,000
• guy D. Farris, trustee of the man D. Farris family unit Rust, to Daniel J. and Catherine L. Lowell, Boulevard Addition to Bend, plenty four-5, Block 14, $639,000
• Adrienne Graham to Peter and Aowyn Jones, Quiet Canyon, Lot 7, $316,000
• Marion T. box, trustee of the box family unit have confidence, to Robert and Cindy Fisher, Juniper Creek 1st Addition, plenty 16-17, Block 2, $265,000
• Leslie Berman to Sheila C. Goff, Wheeler Ranch part 2, Lot 17, $188,000
• Stone Bridge homes NW LLC to Robert L. and Stephanie D. Uetrecht, Jones Farm, Lot 7, $441,500
• Lyle and Adrianne Coppinger to Cody C. and Leslie Smith, Southcrest Subdivision, Lot 6, $346,400
• Lands Bend Corp. to Franklin Brothers LLC, Gannon Pointe, Lot 4, $304,900
• Franklin Borthers LLC to Susan D. Wellman, Gannon factor, Lot 4, $304,900
• Gregory A. and Catherine I. Hardwick to Andrew G. Gilbo and Erin V. Plaza-Gilbo, Bluffs at River Bend Phases 3-four, Lot 39, $508,500
• Billie L. McElroy, trustee of the Billie L. McElroy have confidence, to Shanna Brittsan and Dean Wallace, Summit Crest part 1, Lot 13, $333,000
• Charles M. and grace R. Montgomery to Katie M. Liebl and Daniel C. Boysen, Eaglenest phase 1, Lot 18, $284,321
• Delores Klusmann to John Olschewsky, Mountain Village East 4, Lot 3, Block 31, $229,500
• Ruth Harrison, trustee of the Ruth Harrison Revocable have confidence, to Graham T. Aldridge, operating Ridge, Lot 10, $365,000
• Janice Callanan and Bruce A. Gabrielson to Susan Spain, trustee of the Spain household residing believe, Rivers facet Village section 14, Lot 14, $575,000
• Ronald and Laura L. Fritz, trustees of the Ron & Laura Fritz Revocable have confidence, to Dausen J. Harker, broken top phase 3 F, Lot 385, $715,000
• Steven L. and Elizabeth Lee to James M. McDonough, Stonehedge Wast section 1, Lot 28, $296,000
• Leroy and Janice Chastain to Mackenzie G. Stabler, Township 18, latitude 13, part 4, $279,000
• Kenneth and Rose Fields to bird fireplace enterprises LLC, Keystone Terrace, a lot 6-7, Block 7, $650,000
• Michael and Caryn Plinski to Dan B. and Karen D. Leasure, Mountain Village East 2, Lot 17, Block 12, $331,000
• Stephen N. and Sally L. Kessler to David Reed and Guanggun Wu, Ridge at Eagle Crest 23, Lot 32, $585,000
• David H. Wilson Jr. and Nely L. Johnson to David and Janell Depriest, trustees of the David Depriest & Janell Depriest Revocable dwelling believe, Glaze Meadow Homesite 10th Addition, Lot 287, $a hundred sixty five,000
• Pahlisch buildings Inc. to Anntoni Kampert, Painted Ridge at damaged accurate, Lot 1, $749,950
• Michael R. and Patricia C. long, trustees of the Michael R. & Patricia C. long 2001 have faith, to Karen E. and Thomas G. Cleary, trustees of the Cleary management trust, Northwest Crossing part 17, Lot 777, $690,000
• Desmond and Heidi O’Donnell and James and Julie Watts to John and Amy A. B. Hekker, Westside Meadows, Lot 22, $445,000
• Sharon J. Botkins to Christopher T. and Janie E. Bells, Camden Park East, Lot 8, $619,000
• Perry M. and Sabine E. Atkinson, trustees of the Atkinson living trust, to Gregory I. and Alison R. Milliken, Mountain Gate, Lot 2, $675,000
• Sue T. close, trustee of the Myron B. & Sue T. close trust, to Andrea L. chippie, Rock Ridge Cabin sites 1st Addition, Lot 22, $225,000
• creative true estate options LLC to Weston funding company Inc., Partition Plat 2014-5, Lot 2, $four,712,000
• US bank countrywide affiliation to John and Matheial V. Ranstad, Fairway Crest Village part four, Lot 8, Block 30, $531,159
• Rosengarth Investments LLC to Hayden buildings LLC, Rosengarth Estates Phases 1-three, lots 24, 32 and 33, $270,000
• Michael A. and Victoria Miller, trustees of the Michael & Victoria Miller Revocable have confidence, to J2S residences LLC, Holliday Park 1st Addition, Lot 12, Block 1, $550,000
• B Squared Investments LLC to Melanie A. Kellner, trustee of the Melanie A. Kellner Revocable residing believe, Deschutes River Woods, Lot 7, Block P, $399,000
• constitution building NW LLC to Taylor and Brittany Sluman, Northwest Crossing phase 26, Lot 972, $688,500
• Ruby V. Rollins to Lisa M. Hart, Hillman, an awful lot 17-19, Block 24, $217,000
• Katherine A. Jacobson to Melissa S. Stanyer, Deschutes River Woods, Lot 16, Block G, $279,000
• Nikki D. and Jason S. Jensen to Hector R. Basso, Woodridge phase 1, Lot 17, $315,000
• Hayden buildings LLC to Jane A. and Timothy D. Vaughn Sr., Bailey, Lot 38, $308,440
• Randy W. and Jill P. Wild to Carolyn Pagnano, Pheasant Run section 1, Lot 19, $427,000
• Judith C. and Richard L. Jenkins to Paige M. Down, Deer Park 4, Lot 1, Block 23, $646,000
• Ryan Jacobsen and Lorenzo Rodriguez to Derin J. and delight D. Abbott, Tollgate, Lot 20, $320,000
• Joann L. and Paul F. Henrichsen Sr., trustees of the Henrichsen family unit have faith, to Jay A. and Kimberly A. Smith, Duncan Heights, Lot 3, Block 2, $410,000
• Scott W. and Amelia L. Sampels to Yale A. and Sarah Rice, industry Subdivision, Lot 2, $301,000
• Carlson homes LLC to twenty NW Greenwood LLC, Resubdivision of Block 24 city of Bend, a great deal eight-18, $600,000
• Donald M. Trueblood and Janelle R. iciness to Joseph W. and Janice F. Farber, Tollgate 7th Addition, Lot 363, $440,000
• Angiola LLC to Albert F. Koch, Skyliner Summit at damaged exact Phases 7-8, Lot 122, $529,000
• Macon R. Luhning and Jessica E. Buer to Garrick D. and Michele okay. Rard, Tollgate 6th Addition, Lot 324, $379,000
• Brian Leitgeb et al. to Quay and break of day Richerson, Partition Plat 2008-53, a whole lot 1-2, $a hundred and sixty,000
• Mark D. and Donna L. Dyson to Jacob J. and Loretta R. Moorhead, Majestic phase four, a lot 5-6, $380,000
• Eric Sande to John A. Dankert, Century Estates, Lot 6, $380,000
• Wahl Holdings LLC to Kerry and Jodi Kuenzi, Ridge at Eagle Crest forty one, Lot 38, $270,000
• Alan P. Williams to Renee Smith, Forrest Commons, Lot 28, $263,500
• Roger M. Janson, trustee of the Janson Revocable believe, to Tumalo Land companions LLC, Township sixteen, latitude eleven, area 25, $575,000
• Stanley and Janice Roach to Nanette okay. Carolson, trustee of the Donald Warren Carlson & Nanette Kay Carlson have faith, Mill Addition to Bend, a whole lot 1-2, Block 1, $1,112,500
• Gordon D. first-rate, personal consultant of the estate of William H. Palmer, to Jack T. Macy, Tall Pines third Addition, Lot 4, Block 12, $195,000
• Gayle Willett to Seth M. and Trina L. McLaughlin, Rivers aspect Village part 15, Lot 32, $539,000
• Dysart Investments LLC to Parsley LLC, Taylors Addition, a great deal 10-12, Block four, $755,000
• Thomas A. and Laura C. Poole, trustees of the Thomas A. Poole & Laura C. Poole Revocable have confidence, to Owen F. and Rebecca S. Larkin, trustees of the Larkin family Revocable have faith, Cliffs, Lot 19, $455,000
• Catherine A. Broyles to Matthew Cahill, Rolling Hills, Lot 24, Block 2, $275,000
• Sunnyside Baptist Church of Fresno to David Powell, Township 14, range 13, area 21, $356,000
• Raymond D. and Rosanne F. Croft to Lisa M. and Joaquin Rodriguez Jr., Echo Rim Subdivision Phases 1-2, Lot forty two, $310,000
• Sandra okay. Paul to Michele S. Miner, Ridge at Eagle Crest fifty four, Lot sixty four, $253,000
• Julie A. Bond to Daniel G. and Andrea G. Smith, Cottages at Northwest Crossing, Lot 10, $429,900
• Robert G. and George D. Wetjen to Todd M. and Jeanette I. Waddell, Township 18, range 12, area 17, $247,000
• Kelly Jordan and Thomas and Pamela Jameson to John H. and Bonnie J. Thompson, Skyliner Summit at damaged excellent section 1, Lot 78, $565,000
• Bungalows at NWX construction LLC to Judith L. Logan, trustee of the Judy Logan Revocable have faith, Bungalows at Northwest Crossing apartment Stage 2, Lot 3, $449,000
• Michael Wegner to Vito L. and Carolyn D. Berg, trustees of the Vito L. Berg & Carolyn D. Berg household have faith, Tall Pines 5th Addition, Lot 5, Block 23, $330,000
• Brookwood buildings Inc. to Donna M. Standerwick, Quince Avenue, Lot three, $252,000
• Tetherow Rim LLC to Craig R. and Nicole R. Reinhart, trustees of the Craig R. Reinhart & Nicole R. Reinhart Revocable dwelling have faith, $1,649,520.forty
• Moonlight Investments LLC to James P. and Angelina M. Johnson and Jerry West, Sierra Vista part 2, Lot 27, $305,000
• Michael W. and Laura M. Blossey to Amy McCullough, trustee of the Jane & endure have faith, Tetherow phase three, Lot 158, $1,611,046.60
• Matthew L. and Pamela E. Leonard to Carla Gullickson, Taylor’s Addition, Lot 2, Block 6, $207,000
• Stephen and Sharon L. Marshall to David S. and Stacy I. Welsh, Township 17, latitude eleven, area 1, $1,500,000
• Thomas J. and Ellen J. Borland to William Aker, Ridgewater 2 PUD, Lot 45, $442,000
• Patrick A. Stenkamp, trustee of the Peggy A. Stenkamp residing have confidence, to John and Monica J. Ropp, harmony Hills, Lot 6, Block 2, $550,000
• Richard G. Wadsworth to Adam and Jeanette Shelly, 1st Addition to Whispering Pines Estates, Lot 2, Block 10, $260,000
• William S. Sintermute et al. to Alfred J. and Rebecca E. Woodbridge, trustees of the Jim & Rebecca Woodbridge Joint believe, Bradetich Park, Lot 2, Block 6, $754,450
• Arthur E. Fredrickson to Don A. and Karen Hoevel, Township 17, range 12, section 5, $645,000
• Ipurchase buildings LLC to Adam J. and Chelsea E. Miller, Oregon Water Wonderland Unit 2, Lot 27, Block 29, $321,650
• Terry G. and Marilyn S. Anderson to Albert H. Beernink Jr., Autumnglen Subdivision phase 1, Lot 2, Block 2, $216,000
• William E. and Marguerite H. link, trustees of the William E. link family unit believe, to Charles Kingman, Deschtues River pastime Homesites Unit eight half 2, Lot 18, Block 104, $234,000
• Bryan D. and Reylynn W. Husband to Robert T. Lehman, Blue Ridge, Lot 21, $525,000
• Ron R. and Marilyn ok. Peery to Edward W. and Laura J. Birss, trustees of the Edward & Laura Birss believe, Elk Ridge Condominiums, Lot 15, $282,000
• Natashya okay. Hays to gray L. and Leah Skinner, middle Addition, a great deal 12-13, Block 28, $289,000
• Tri-County Builders Corp. to Taylor household Investments LLC, Timbers, Lot 9, $345,000
• Ted R. and Gail E. Padwe to Theodore M. and Laura J. Bogt, Ponderosa Cascade, Lot 6, Block 2, $424,000
• Nathan S. and Whitney L. Poplin to Bryan D. and Reylynn W. Husband, Lava Ridges section 2, Lot forty nine, $484,900
• Stephen and Sharon L. Marshall to David S. and Stacy L. Welsh, Township 17, range 11, section 1, $1,500,000
• George Hochstetter to Jessica R. Hiddleson and Eric M. Taylor, Cascade Peaks part 2, Lot 8, $285,000
• US financial institution to Tyler C. Klein, Arrowhead Phases 1-four, Lot 58, $291,375
• Dunlap high-quality homes Inc. to Michael N. and Karin L. Walsh, Crane Meadow, Lot 25, $309,900
• Thomas D. Tucker and Kim M. Royster, trustees of the Thomas D. Tucker & Kim M. Royster Revocable residing have confidence, to Kerry Newell and Julie Vosberg, Coyote Springs phase 2, Lot 34, $715,000
• Daniel E. and Carole L. Mann to Christopher E. Martin and Monika Schleicher-Martin, Kings Forset, Lot 4, Block three, $490,000
• Kathleen J. Wuest and Fred D. Arthurs to Elmwood Investments LLC, Blakely Heights, an awful lot 23-24, $1,350,000
• Susan L. Caratan, trustee of the Susan L. Caratan believe, to Stratton LLC, Northwest Crossing section 12, Lot 587, $1,150,000
• financial institution of the usa to Carol A. Stoops and Teresa Thompson, Huntington Meadows Phases 5-6, Lot ninety seven, $a hundred and eighty,871
• Luma Vista funding Inc. to Ryan and Samantha Abbott, Gleneden, Lot 9, $339,a hundred twenty five
• Susan A. and Patrick W. Hill to Raymond L. and Sheryle L. Heskew, Highland Addition, Lot four, Block 22, $355,000
• Heaven Gibson to Benjamin R. and Megan A. Helliwell, Partition Plat 2001-24, Lot 1, $280,000
• consolation Valley buildings Inc. to Roger A. Sinclair, Aspen Creek Manufactured home Subdivision, Lot 48, $192,500
• Ronald and Laura L. Fritz, trustees of the Ron & Laura Fritz Revocable have faith, to Dausen J. and Emma Ricaurte, broken properly part 3F, Lot 385, $715,000
• Anthony D. Widowski II to Frederick and Tamara Graeber, trustees of the Frederick Graeber & Tamara Graeber Joint dwelling have confidence, Empire Village Phases 1-3, Lot 25, $475,000
• Todd ok. and Kory L. bright to William S. Wintermute, Terrango Glen East section 1, Lot 2, $392,000
• Kristen C. and Willoughby J. Rothrock III to Michelle A. Martinez and Andrew k. Durham, Bridges at Shadow Glen phase 3A, Lot 148, $335,000
• Lori L. Sampels, trustee of the Patricia Adele Santilli Revocable residing believe, to Caroline Herziger, Tamarack Park, plenty 13-14, Block 2,$282,000
• Cody L. Wren to Lee F. and Phyllis G. Roseno, trustees of the Roseno family unit have faith, Forrest Commons, Lot 13, $270,000
• Michael S. Hannen et al. to Roger A. and Lidna S. Abbas, Meadows part 1, Lot fifty eight, $a hundred and eighty,000
• Richard and Lynn Brown to Jonathan and Stephanie Beutler, Deschutes River pastime Homesites Unit 9 part 2, a great deal 7-9 and 11, Block fifty four, $485,000
• Robertson & price LLC to Catherine A. Alene, Mountain View Addition, Lot 6, Block 13, $210,000
• Andrew and Esther Mathers, trustees of the Mathers family unit trust, to Brian and Elizabeth Galligan, Mirada Phases 3-10, Lot 107, $400,000
• Jim St. John development LLC to Sue A. Doke, Northwest Crossing section 26, Lot 949, $465,000
• Robert A. Hamerly to Travis and Rosalie Burke, forest Glenn, Lot 1, $435,000
• Brant’s vicinity LLC to Denny’s at Woodburn LLC, Partition Plat 2004-34, Lot 1, $2,395,000
• Pahlisch buildings at Deer Crossing LLC to Sharon and Matthew Clayton, Deer Crossing section 1, Lot ninety three, $277,500
• Jacquelyn L. Lachapelle and William R. White to Tyler S. and Maureen E. Schmidt, Squaw back Woods Addition to Indian Ford Ranch homes, Lot 23, $439,900
• Cloudcrest buildings LLC to Timothy N. and Leana R. Combs, Julina Park, Lot 69, $270,947
• Elizabeth J. Miller and Ronald York to Philip T. Larsen, Kiwa Meadows, Lot 23, Block 2, $291,000
• Judith M. Bell-Putas to Jack Pedro, South Deerfield Park, Lot 23, $260,000
• Ronald Compton to Wesley and Linda Treihaft, Carly Meadows part 1, Lot 22, $260,500
• Tennant family restrained Partnership to Przemyslaw Jozefko and Andrzej Chmiel, Northwest Crossing section 1, Lot 38, $610,000
• Housing have an impact on LLC to Jeffrey T. and Sarah J. Morrow, Sky Gate, Lot 5, $one hundred eighty,000
• Larry S. Copeland et al. to Drexel Investments LLC, Township 15, range 13, part sixteen, $1,900,000
• BEF residences LLC to Nolan industrial houses LLC, Townsite of Redmond, an awful lot 1-2, Block forty eight, $325,000
• James D. and Kathleen J. Franz, trustees of the Franz Revocable residing trust, to Pete J. and Nichol L. Duenes, Glaze Meadow Homesite 12th Addition, Lot 373, $830,000
• fine personal loan carrier Corp. of Washington to US financial institution, Laidlaw, plenty 7-9, Block 30, $341,702.10
• great loan service Corp. of Washington to US bank, sun country Estates, Lot 16, Block 1, $157,789.23
• Stephen D. and Heidi L. Wills to Ronald J. Williams and Carla E. Cornelius-Williams, Deschutes River undertaking Homesites Unit 8 part 2, Lot 11, Block 108, $178,000
• Brian E. Compton to James S. McGuire, Woodriver Village, Lot 7, Block 2, $350,000
• Steve Scammon and Marsha Eades to James M. and Barbara L. Adkisson, Mountain Village East 4, Lot 7, Block 22, $469,000
• Denise Giard and Lynn Stimson to Russell B. and Katherine J. Craig, Buck Run 1st Addition, Lot 13, $455,000
3COM [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
AccessData [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACFE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACI [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Acme-Packet [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACSM [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACT [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Admission-Tests [12 Certification Exam(s) ]
ADOBE [91 Certification Exam(s) ]
AFP [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
AICPA [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
AIIM [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Alcatel-Lucent [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
Alfresco [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Altiris [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Amazon [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
American-College [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Android [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
APC [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
APICS [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Apple [69 Certification Exam(s) ]
AppSense [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Arizona-Education [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ARM [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Aruba [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
ASIS [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
ASQ [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
ASTQB [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
Autodesk [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Avaya [91 Certification Exam(s) ]
Axis [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Banking [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
BEA [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
BICSI [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
BlackBerry [17 Certification Exam(s) ]
BlueCoat [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Brocade [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Business-Objects [11 Certification Exam(s) ]
Business-Tests [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
CA-Technologies [20 Certification Exam(s) ]
Certification-Board [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
Certiport [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
CheckPoint [39 Certification Exam(s) ]
CIPS [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Cisco [305 Certification Exam(s) ]
Citrix [46 Certification Exam(s) ]
CIW [17 Certification Exam(s) ]
Cloudera [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
Cognos [19 Certification Exam(s) ]
College-Board [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
CompTIA [72 Certification Exam(s) ]
ComputerAssociates [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
CPP-Institute [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
CWNA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
CWNP [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
Dassault [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
DELL [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
DMI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ECCouncil [21 Certification Exam(s) ]
ECDL [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
EMC [126 Certification Exam(s) ]
Enterasys [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
Ericsson [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
Esri [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
ExamExpress [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Exin [40 Certification Exam(s) ]
ExtremeNetworks [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
F5-Networks [20 Certification Exam(s) ]
Filemaker [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
Financial [36 Certification Exam(s) ]
Fortinet [12 Certification Exam(s) ]
Foundry [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Fujitsu [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
GAQM [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
Genesys [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
GIAC [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Google [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
GuidanceSoftware [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
H3C [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
HDI [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
Healthcare [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
HIPAA [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hitachi [27 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hortonworks [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hospitality [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
HP [735 Certification Exam(s) ]
HR [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
HRCI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Huawei [21 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hyperion [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
IBM [1516 Certification Exam(s) ]
IBQH [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ICDL [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
IEEE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IELTS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IFPUG [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IIA [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
IIBA [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
IISFA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Intel [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
IQN [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IRS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISACA [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISC2 [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISEB [24 Certification Exam(s) ]
Isilon [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISM [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
iSQI [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
Juniper [61 Certification Exam(s) ]
Legato [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
Liferay [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Lotus [66 Certification Exam(s) ]
LPI [21 Certification Exam(s) ]
LSI [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Magento [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Maintenance [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
McAfee [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
McData [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Medical [25 Certification Exam(s) ]
Microsoft [354 Certification Exam(s) ]
Mile2 [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Military [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Misc [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Motorola [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
mySQL [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
NCLEX [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Network-General [12 Certification Exam(s) ]
NetworkAppliance [36 Certification Exam(s) ]
NI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Nokia [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Nortel [130 Certification Exam(s) ]
Novell [37 Certification Exam(s) ]
OMG [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
Oracle [256 Certification Exam(s) ]
P&C [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Palo-Alto [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
PARCC [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
PayPal [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Pegasystems [11 Certification Exam(s) ]
PEOPLECERT [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
PMI [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Polycom [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
PostgreSQL-CE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Prince2 [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
PRMIA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
PsychCorp [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
PTCB [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
QAI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
QlikView [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Quality-Assurance [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
RACC [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Real-Estate [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
RedHat [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
RES [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
Riverbed [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
RSA [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Sair [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
Salesforce [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
SANS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
SAP [98 Certification Exam(s) ]
SASInstitute [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
SAT [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
SCO [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
SCP [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
SDI [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
See-Beyond [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Siemens [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Snia [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
SOA [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Social-Work-Board [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
SpringSource [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
SUN [63 Certification Exam(s) ]
SUSE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Sybase [17 Certification Exam(s) ]
Symantec [133 Certification Exam(s) ]
Teacher-Certification [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
The-Open-Group [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
TIA [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Tibco [18 Certification Exam(s) ]
Trend [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
TruSecure [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
USMLE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
VCE [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Veeam [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Veritas [28 Certification Exam(s) ]
Vmware [54 Certification Exam(s) ]
Wonderlic [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Worldatwork [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
XML-Master [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Zend [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Dropmark : http://killexams.dropmark.com/367904/12860050
Dropmark-Text : http://killexams.dropmark.com/367904/12955548
Blogspot : http://killexamsbraindump.blogspot.com/2018/01/get-high-marks-in-lot-840-exam-with.html
Wordpress : https://wp.me/p7SJ6L-2Su